With the advent of the revision of our website have come several bumps in the road of technology. One of those bumps is that some parents may have not understood the need to send some of the required forms/information. So here is the fix for it: After clicking on the link to the new website, look under the Off-Campus top menu and click on “Forms.” Then choose any forms you have not already submitted. After filling in the forms, you will need to print them to submit them, either by regular mail, FAX, or scan and email.
Regular mail: FHCA, P.O. Box 280758, Memphis TN 38168. FAX: (901) 872-0828. Email: email@example.com
1. The Curriculum Page, indicating what you are using this year for your student’s educational journey. For high school students, please state the name of each specific course: which math, which science, which history, etc. Also, be sure to fill in your assigned School District, according to where you live, at the top of the page. That info is required by the state of TN.
2. Payment & Fee Worksheet – be aware that your student is not considered enrolled in school until payment is made, or arrangements for payment have been approved. Send the annual fees in one of these ways:
· Mail a check or money order to the address given above.
· Call the regular on-campus school office on a week day (M-F) between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 P.M. to pay by credit or debit card. Phone no. is (901) 872-0828. Do NOT call this number for any other purpose. Only use the off-campus number for any questions.
· Print off the “Off-campus Card Payment Authorization Form” under the “Forms” menu item. Fill it out by hand, making sure that you clearly list each student’s name for whom you are paying on the line that says (description of goods/services). If your student(s) has a different last name than yours, please state that clearly. Then mail, FAX, or email that form to us, using one of the addresses/numbers stated above.
We have not established a seamless payment system, but we are working on it!
3. Copies of Student’s Immunization Record and Birth Certificate should be sent, especially with Kindergarten students. Students entering Middle School should have an updated Immunization form.